To be able to create an animation with an interactive character
Copy a design for character in Flash
Turn the graphic into a movie
Apply simple Actionscripting to make the character move
Test the movie check if it’s working, debug if necessary
- Instance Name
- Download the zip folder and open Myanimation.fla
- Open the library window and double click either the Pac Man or Tank movie
- Create an instance name (pac_man or tank1)
- Import the jpeg image of Pac Man or Tank to the stage.
- Add another layer and trace the image.
- Now delete the layer with the jpeg.
Now we add some code to make the character move.
- Click onto the first frame of the Actions layer.
- Open the Action windows
- Copy and paste either the Tank scripting code or the Pac Man scripting.
- Modify the scripting to make the character move.
- Test your movie.
In the background layer add some suitable backgrounds.
What did you learn today? What was successful? What difficulties did you encounter? Use 4 words from the glossary above in your reflection.