I will successfully complete the Year 9 Multimedia Exam
Format – 3 sections
- Theory – Multiple choice (30 marks)
- Design – Short answers and drawing (30 marks)
- Practical Application – Create a short bouncing ball animation
- No talking, all bags outside
- No leaving the exam room
- Complete sections 1 and 2 on paper.
- Complete Practical section by downloading Flash Files and completing exercise.
Practical Flash Application
Design Brief: Create a short bouncing ball animation that bounces from left to right. Use a motion guide path to determine the path of the ball. Correctly label all layers and use Keyframes to add sound effects and squash and stretch of the ball.
5 Marks each.
- All layers are correctly labelled
- Sound syncing with animation
- Ball follows the motion guide path
- Motion guide path is realistic
- Correct use of keyframes
- Flash movie matches design section
- Ball squashes when hitting the floor and stretches when moving away
- File is correctly saved and labelled, FirstnameLastnameBouncingBall.fla
Download exambouncingBall to your computer and begin.
Upload work to your folder in Dropbox.
password: (see whiteboard)